scroll with wheel mouse

  1. #1
    Scott
    Guest

    scroll with wheel mouse

    When in the Visual Basic editor for MS Office 2003, the wheel on my wireless
    MS mouse does not scroll up or down. The left / right scroll does function
    properly, however. By the way, the wheel works fine in any application other
    than VB (such as Excel, Word, IE, Outlook, etc). Any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Scott

  2. #2

    Re: scroll with wheel mouse

    I use VBScroll, but there are at least a couple of options:

    http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html