How to print a page of a multipage userform

  1. #1
    Jean-Pierre D via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    How to print a page of a multipage userform

    Hi,

    How can i have a page on a mulitpage userform printed on request of the user ?

    Thanks,
    JP

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How to print a page of a multipage userform

    Make it visible and print the userform.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jean-Pierre D via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: How to print a page of a multipage userform

    Hi Tom,

    That is a bit difficult because i have hidden the excel application totally
    so i only see the userform....
    any idea's?

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How to print a page of a multipage userform

    You said you wanted to print a specific page from a multipage control
    located on the userform. There is no way to print anything but the entire
    userform itself. I fail to see how the state of the application has
    anything to do with printing the userform. so make that page the topmost
    page and print the form.

    Userform1.PrintForm