Excel Macro cannot Run at Internet Explorer 6

  1. #1
    WCNW
    Guest

    Excel Macro cannot Run at Internet Explorer 6

    Dear Mdm/Sir,

    I've a data export to Microsoft Excel 2000 and it was open by internet
    Explorer 6. But When I try to click on the Button call Sort the screen did
    no do anything. Only when I try to use the scroll button to scroll a bit at
    the mouse, then we can see the sorting result.

    The Sort Button is writen by the Excel Macro and When I using Microsoft
    Excel to open the file and use the button, then it was working fine.

    So Please help !

    I'm using a Windows 2000 professional and Microsoft Office 2000 Plus
    Internet Explorer version 6 with service pack 1.

    Thank You !

    Reg,
    William

  2. #2

    Re: Excel Macro cannot Run at Internet Explorer 6

    There are lots of things that seem to not work when you open a workbook in MSIE.

    I do my best not to do this.

    How to Configure Internet Explorer to Open Office
    Documents in the Appropriate Office Program Instead of in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=162059

    But each user's pc needs to be set up this way.