Tom Ogilvy or somone else, please help

  1. #1
    Einar
    Guest

    Tom Ogilvy or somone else, please help

    Hi Tom, I'm sorry to bother you but If you can at least give me an idea on
    how to approach the solution I would greatly appreciate it. I've post a
    question (Merge and print), tree days ago, but no one responded.

    I want to print out different pricelists depending on postal code without
    using Word. I need to copy values from a list of name, address and postal
    code (A2:B30), paste it, print it and then move to the next name in the list.

    Thank you

    Einar, Norway

  2. #2
    Nick Hebb
    Guest

    Re: Tom Ogilvy or somone else, please help

    You probably haven't gotten a reply because your question is confusing.
    There's not enough detail there.

    - Where is the price list information stored?
    - Where do you want to paste it?
    - Why are there 3 data fields (name, address, postal code) but only 2
    columns (A:B)? Is the postal code in the address column?

    I could give you a solution based on a bunch of assumptions, but it'd
    probably end up being wrong based on some false assumption.

  3. #3
    PY & Associates
    Guest

    Re: Tom Ogilvy or somone else, please help

    Appears autofilter is what you need please

    --
    Regards
    PY & Associates

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Einar
    Guest

    Re: Tom Ogilvy or somone else, please help

    Thanks for replay. I’ll try to bee more specific.

    All information is stored in the same workbook. Prices in the Worksheet
    called “price” and address inn “address” and some values and function in a
    worksheet called “Intern forside”. Each customer generates different prices
    depending on his postal number. So – I want to print out different prices to
    lots of customers, bat in this example is only from adress!A2:C30

    If I try to registry the macro manually I will look like this:

    ex_macro Makro
    ' Makro registrert 19.08.2005 av eho
    '

    '
    Sheets("adress").Select
    Range("A2").Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Intern forside").Select
    Range("B14").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Sheets("adress").Select
    Range("B2").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Intern forside").Select
    Range("B15").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Sheets("adress").Select
    Range("C2").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Intern forside").Select
    Range("B17").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Sheets("price").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
    Sheets("adress").Select
    Range("A3").Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Intern forside").Select
    Range("B14").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Sheets("adress").Select
    Range("B3").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Intern forside").Select
    Range("B15").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Sheets("adress").Select
    Range("C3").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Intern forside").Select
    Range("B17").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Sheets("price").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

    ‘and so on……….. until last customer

    Hope this will do..

    Einar