Cycling through controls in worksheet

  1. #1

    Cycling through controls in worksheet

    Can someone tell me how to cycle through all the controls in a worksheet? I tried this:

    But this resulted in an "object required" error. Apparently the worksheet object does not have a controls collection.

  2. #2
    Netherlands Waddinxveen

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Cycling through controls in worksheet

    Hi DeeJay

    You can use the Shapes collection

    I have info about deleting controls here, but you can see how you must loop there
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    How can I see what type my control is? I am using comboboxes but I'd like to know it for other controls as well.

  5. #5
    Never mind. I used this:

    And it works!