Excecute Macro if cell changes

  1. #1

    Excecute Macro if cell changes

    Hallo Guys,

    I have created a new table at runtime and want excecute some code if
    the user clicks on a cell. How can I do that?

    This doese not work:

    Dim oWKS as Worksheet
    Set oWKS = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Add
    oWKS.cells(1,1).onAction = "MyMacro" ' Error

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Excecute Macro if cell changes

    use a worksheet event>right click sheet tab>view code>in left
    window>worksheet>select from right window

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...