Password on Commandbar menu list

  1. #1
    JB2005
    Guest

    Password on Commandbar menu list

    I would like to include and "ADMIN" menu list in a custom commandbar, with
    password control.

    The idea is; once this list is selected and password contol is passed, all
    "ADMIN" functions on the list become available.

    Any ideas how this may be achieved?

    Many thanks.

  2. #2
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Password on Commandbar menu list

    I would think that this could be achieved by setting up your menu and have
    the properties of all but one item set to Enabled=False. Then when the
    enabled item is
    clicked it runs a macro to check the password and, if correct, enables all
    the other menu options. See the help file on the Enabled Property for a few
    hints.

  3. #3
    JB2005
    Guest

    RE: Password on Commandbar menu list

    Cheers bigwheel.

    That's one way - I will play with this concept.

    Many thanks.