cutting a row and pasting to a column

  1. #1

    cutting a row and pasting to a column

    I'm mad at myself because I found the answer to this question a month or two ago.. but I have since forgotten what that was. Argh.

    So.. can someone tell me how to cut a vertical row of say... 5 cells and paste these to 5 cells going horizontal?

    Much thx!

  2. #2
    windsurferLA
    Guest

    Re: cutting a row and pasting to a column

    wolfdogg wrote:
    > I'm mad at myself because I found the answer to this question a month or
    > two ago.. but I have since forgotten what that was. Argh.
    >
    > So.. can someone tell me how to cut a vertical row of say... 5 cells
    > and paste these to 5 cells going horizontal?
    >
    > Much thx!

    edit paste special transpose