problem calculate

  1. #1
    Jean-Pierre
    Guest

    problem calculate

    Hi,

    I have a problem with calculating.

    i have:
    - worksheet1 with
    - vba code calculating certain cells in a selection_change section sub.
    - userform 1 in which the user can input date that is then transferred tot
    sheet1

    The problem is that, in sheet1,all fields are calculated when i go from 1
    textbox to another on the userform excpt the cells that are calculated in
    the selection_change sub of sheet1 because there is no selection_change in
    sheet one.

    How can I have the code in the sub selection_change executed when i move
    from one textbox to another on the userform ?

    Thanks !!!!
    Jean-Pierre

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: problem calculate

    Use the Exit events of the Textboxes to run the code to recalculate.

    SelectionChange only pertains to the worksheet.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jean-Pierre Damme
    Guest

    Re: problem calculate

    Hi,

    Thanks for your input but now i have to make a code for every textbox
    item in the userform. I have some 30 textboxes that the user can fill
    out.

    Any suggestion on how to make a code that is executed every time one of
    the textboxes is changed by the user?

    Thanks,
    Pierre