[SOLVED] visual basic command identify a worksheet in a workbook

  1. #1
    F.C
    Guest

    [SOLVED] visual basic command identify a worksheet in a workbook

    A staff member produced an insert macro using visual basic editor in excel
    When I attempt to insert a sheet, the macro always selects the first sheet
    of a multipal book. The following command has been used.
    Sheets ("Command Page").Select

    How can I identify a specfic sheet in a workbook

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: visual basic command identify a worksheet in a workbook

    perhaps

    to get the last sheet as an example.

    With thisworkbook
    .Worksheets(.Worksheets.count).Select
    End With

    or you can specify a specific sheet,

    Worksheets("MyNewSheet").Select

    but that is what you are already doing.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    F.C
    Guest

    Re: visual basic command identify a worksheet in a workbook

    Dear Tom

    I ended up doing the following

    Worksheets("Export").Select

    Thank you for your help