Two Quick Questions: Calling Subs & Text Input boxes

  1. #1

    Two Quick Questions: Calling Subs & Text Input boxes

    Hey folks. Two quick questions I have.

    1. How do you call a sub from a different worksheet (from "This Module" to a sub on "Sheet 1")?

    2. Is there a way to be able to Tab between input text boxes in excel?

    Thank in advanced guys. I appreciate it.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Two Quick Questions: Calling Subs & Text Input boxes

    1. You need to make the procedure public and precede it with the sheetname

    Sheet1.Worksheet_Change(Range("A1"))

    2. See my response in http://tinyurl.com/dvjfs

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Great. Thanks Bob, exactly what I needed. Thanks !

    PS: While I have your attention, is there any chance we (well, mostly you) can finish up the work in the other thread I made? The one having to do with folder searching and correcting the output of code already written.

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Two Quick Questions: Calling Subs & Text Input boxes

    Sorry, lost track of that. I will look it up in Google.

  5. #5
    Awsome! Thanks yet again Bob. I really appreciate your time. I don't know how you normally view these messages, but I do using forum software. The link to that particular thread is here:
    http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=387116

    Thanks again !