CurDir in excel 2003

  1. #1
    shishi
    Guest

    CurDir in excel 2003

    Hi all,

    I am trying to port the vba code that I have written in excel2000 to
    excel2003. I am getting a lot of errors. It looks like the in excel
    2003 we need to explicitly define the type of the variable. By defining
    the type of the variable I could get rid off most of the errors. But I
    can't get rid off one error. I am wondering what I can do to fix this.

    The code that works fine in excel2000 is flagging error for CurDir in
    excel2003. It says that it can't find project or library..How can I fix
    this..Thanks in advance for your suggestion..

    shishi

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: CurDir in excel 2003

    Open only this workbook. Run the code.
    after you get the error, in the VBE look in Tools=>References (you may have
    to hit the reset button)
    (insure that your project is selected in the project explorer so it is the
    activeproject)

    In tools=>References you will probably find one or more references marked as
    MISSING. These will probably be totally unrelated to CURDIR, but these
    Missing references must be rectified - either unselected or fixed by finding
    the correct reference in the current computer.

    Tom Ogilvy
    news:[email protected]...