Can I switch back to Excel sheet while a form is shown?

  1. #1

    Can I switch back to Excel sheet while a form is shown?

    Hi!

    In my case, it first pops up a form and user can click "Auto" or "Manual". If user clicks Manual, I will let user to do some work in the excel sheet. After user finishes the work in the excel sheet, user will click "Continue" on the form.

    I am not sure if I can do this. It seems to me when a form is poped out, user can not swich back to do any thing in the excel sheet.

    Please advise.

    Aijun.

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Can I switch back to Excel sheet while a form is shown?

    By default sheets are loaded as being modal which mean that you can not
    access anything but this form. Starting in xl 97 (IIRC) forms can be loaded
    as non-modal by specifiying the modal option something like this

    UserForm1.show False
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson