X button query

  1. #1
    Greg B
    Guest

    X button query

    Hi all how can I have it when someone clicks on the X button of any userform
    it loads up the userform"main"

    Thanks in advance

    Greg

  2. #2
    Mark Hone
    Guest

    RE: X button query

    Hi Greg,

    Try inserting this code into the QueryClose event for each form in question:
    Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
    If CloseMode = vbFormControlMenu Then
    main.Show

    Hope this helps,

    Mark

  3. #3
    Greg Brow
    Guest

    RE: X button query

    Thanks did not think of it that way

    Greg

  4. #4
    Greg B
    Guest

    Re: X button query

    It is ok Some one has helped me on this one.

    Greg
    news:[email protected]...