Protecting worksheet-Unable to view comments

  1. #1
    Frederic
    Guest

    Protecting worksheet-Unable to view comments

    Once I have protected my worksheet I am unable to view the comments of first
    raw, as I have also a filter built in.
    Is there a way of enabling viewing my comments simultaneously still applying
    the filter through some simple code, as I afraid I am pretty new to VBA?
    Any advise would be very much appreciated.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Protecting worksheet-Unable to view comments

    Hi Frederick,

    See the reponse from Debra Dalgleish to your earlier post.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...