create a pause in print macro to allow user to select printer

  1. #1
    Scott53
    Guest

    create a pause in print macro to allow user to select printer

    How do I create the pause in the macro to stop at the printer menu command to
    allow the user to selct the printer and number of copies

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: create a pause in print macro to allow user to select printer

    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

    There are optional arguments at the end of this function to allow you to
    specify a default printer, number of copeis...
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson