Excel Filldown problem

  1. #1
    Phil
    Guest

    Excel Filldown problem

    Hi,

    I know this is most likely pretty easy, but it's killing me! Using VBA, I
    need to copy the formulas in Cells AA8, AB8 & AC8 all the way to the bottm of
    there respective columns as long as there's data in cell "D" of the previous
    row. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Excel Filldown problem

    >>as long as there's data in cell "D" of the previous row.

    Huh? Maybe you can rephrase.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Excel Filldown problem

    One possible interpretation:

    set rng = Range(Cells(8,"D"),Cells(rows.count,"D").End(xlup))
    rng.offset(0,26).Formula = Range("AA8").Formula
    rng.offset(0,27).Formula = Range("AB8").Formula
    rng.offset(0,28).Formula = Range("AC8").Formula

  4. #4
    Phil
    Guest

    RE: Excel Filldown problem