Add value to conditionnal formatting

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    Add value to conditionnal formatting

    Hi,

    Newbie question:

    I'm creating a Gantt Chart and would like to add the number 1 to each cell
    that meets the condition. The conditional formatting formula is:

    =AND(L$56>=$D82;L$56<=$E82) ...it makes the cell blue. How can have the
    number "1" also added in the cell?

    Thanks.

    Paul

  2. #2
    PCLIVE
    Guest

    Re: Add value to conditionnal formatting

    I'm not sure I understand your condition formula, but if the cell is empty
    to begin with, and all you want to do is have a "1" put in the cell when it
    turns blue, I suppose you could use a similar IF formula in the cell itself.

    news:[email protected]...