How do I remove a non-toolbar custom button from a sheet?

  1. #1
    AaronInCarolina
    Guest

    How do I remove a non-toolbar custom button from a sheet?

    I created a custom button that I assigned to a macro and placed it into a
    worksheet. Now I want to delete that button, but I cannot find anyway to
    delete it. Does anyone know how to select the button and delete it?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I remove a non-toolbar custom button from a sheet?

    Sub DeleteAllShapes()
    for each shp in ActiveSheet.Shapes
    shp.Delete
    Next
    End sub

    Tom Ogilvy

    "AaronInCarolina" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I remove a non-toolbar custom button from a sheet?

    remove any autofilter you might have in effect before running the macro.

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I remove a non-toolbar custom button from a sheet?

    Hi

    Also Data>Validation arrows

    Sub Shapes3()
    'Loop through the Shapes collection and use the Type number of the control
    'Example only for the Forms controls
    Dim myshape As Shape
    For Each myshape In ActiveSheet.Shapes
    If myshape.Type = 8 And myshape.FormControlType <> 2 Then myshape.Delete
    Next myshape
    ActiveSheet.DropDowns.Delete
    End Sub

    I have more info here about that