Scrollbars on a Userform

  1. #1
    TimT
    Guest

    Scrollbars on a Userform

    Hello All,
    I created a userform that displays a .jpg of instructions that the user of
    the workbook can display at any point. The .jpg is approx 3 inches wide and 9
    inches long so I set the wide of the userform accordingly and set the height
    to 5 inches so that the user can scroll.
    I set the property of the userfrom to display vertical scrollbars and they
    appear when I F5 to view it but they don't scroll, they only have the arrows
    at the top and the bottom and the .jpg is only partially viewable.
    Am I forgetting a setting or something?

  2. #2
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: Scrollbars on a Userform

    You also need to set ScrollHeight, either in properties or programmatically
    in the Userform initialize event.

    If you put your image directly in the Userform, in design mode set the size
    of your form to that of the jpg, then resize the form in the initialize
    event.

    Or, add an image control also to same size as image and the form to
    something shorter. Set the
    In the initialize event
    Me.scrollheight = me.image1.height

    You might need to experiment a little.