Macros Don't work anymore

  1. #1
    Krandall
    Guest

    Macros Don't work anymore

    I upgraded my excel from 2000 to 2003 but now when I open my Excel
    spreadsheets my macros don't work. Instead of asking my if I want to enable
    my macros the worksheet just opens. Then when I click on the macro it says
    Macros Disabled refer to Online Help. So I went to Online Help and it says
    "when the message - do you want to enable macros - comes up click yes". Well
    I don't even get that question when I open the file. What do I do?

  2. #2
    Wolf
    Guest

    RE: Macros Don't work anymore