Moving an email in Outlook with excel vba

  1. #1
    JNW
    Guest

    Moving an email in Outlook with excel vba

    I have a file in excel where users fill out a form and email it to an
    individual. That individual upon opening the email clicks a button and
    finishes a form that moves the file they received in the email to a 'finished
    folder'. After moving the file I would like to have the email moved to a
    finished folder in outlook.

    Is this possible?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Moving an email in Outlook with excel vba

    Hi

    Look on this site for Outlook code examples
    http://www.slipstick.com/

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl