Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

  1. #1

    Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

    Hello, I have a computer controlled instrument that collects information like temperature, humidity, rain fall, and time data was taken. This information is collected and reported by date.

    What I have been trying to do is transpose the data so that it can be more easily graphed.

    I have attached a sample spreadsheet which shows how the data is when I receive it and and how I want the data to look when the formula or VBA is finished analysizing it.

    I have been working on this for days and cannot come up with a solution. Can anyone offer any suggestions or help please?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Where?

    Where is the attached sample spreadsheet?

  3. #3
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

    Try copying the data,move the cell to another location, then click on
    Edit/Paste Special and check transpose.

  4. #4

    Re: Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

    Sorry about forgetting the file attachment. Please forgive the oversite.
    Attached Files Attached Files