Right-click Combo Event

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Right-click Combo Event

    Hi there,

    I'd like to add a right click context menu ("Delete selected item") to a
    combobox so that I can right click on an item and remove it from the
    combobox's source range and the combobox itself.

    I'm happy with the remove code, but would appreciate help with the right
    click event.

    Thanks in advance

    John

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Right-click Combo Event

    Seems like you would use the mousedown event and look at the button argument
    to see if it is a right click.

    You could then have the code position a commandbutton or label next to the
    combobox.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    John
    Guest

    Re: Right-click Combo Event

    Perfect. Thanks Tom.

    In the end I just used a YesNo MsgBox having got the list item from your
    MouseDown event.

    Thanks again

    John

    news:[email protected]...