Code for Sending files using lotus note

  1. #1
    Karthik Bhat - Bangalore
    Guest

    Code for Sending files using lotus note

    Hi

    I have a 100 odd files to be sent to 100 recipients all in one folder.
    (C:\temp)
    I have a list of 100 email ids in column A and the file name (mentioned
    above) in column B in a file called names.xls

    I want a code that will send out each of these files to the recipients
    as per the list in name.xls until it finishes all the names in the
    file.

    The hard part is I use Lotus notes 6.5 for mails...
    Can this be done in lotus environment?
    Any help is welcome

    Thanks
    Karthik Bhat

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Code for Sending files using lotus note

    Karthik,

    There is a thraed at http://tinyurl.com/bouz3 that might help.

    If not, a more general posting at http://tinyurl.com/ae57z

    Bob Phillips