Interrupt While loop

  1. #1

    Interrupt While loop

    I have a program that check a value for 1 min, I do this in a while loop. What are some ways to exit the while loop while it's running?

    I would like to have an E-Stop button on my form for the user, but I don't know how to make the button work when a while look is going. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Juan Pablo González
    Guest

    Re: Interrupt While loop

    Hi Jimbo,

    If you put the DoEvents inside your loop, then you could use something
    similar to this:

    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/2.../14/stopwatch/

    Juan Pablo González
    Excel MVP