i need help plz

  1. #1

    i need help with vba

    hello,

    i have to make a program in vba and that program have to make a new row in excel at the same column and give the cell a value. can anyone help me please?

    sorry if i explaned it bad, but my english is not very good.
    Last edited by anilthakurta; 09-21-2005 at 02:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Anthony Taylor
    Guest

    Re: i need help plz

    anilthakurta wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > i have to make a program in vba and that program have to make a new row
    > in excel at the same column and give the cell a value. can anyone help
    > me please?
    >
    > sorry if i explaned it bad, but my english is not very good.

    simplest way is to use the macro recorder. It will create the basic code
    for you. From there just modify it and tag it to a button or even to an
    event.

    Regards

    Anthony

  3. #3
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: i need help plz

    Explain what you mean with "make a new row in excel at the same column".
    Perhaps you can give an example of what you have and what you want to
    happen.. Don't attach a file to your post, just explain it. Don't worry
    about your English. You're doing just fine. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...