Email from Contact List

  1. #1
    Steved
    Guest

    Email from Contact List

    Hello from Steved

    I have a contact list in Outlook called Consolidated report
    In the list I have 22 email address

    Question Is their away please I can use Consolidated report
    or do I need to have the 22 email address

    Thankyou.

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Email from Contact List

    It is do-able but a whole pile of work. You need to look inot MAPI if you
    want to proceed. Keep in mind that alerts will be generated as a security
    precaution that a program is attempting to access the contacts list (a common
    thing for viruses to do). If it is only 22 names I would be more inclined to
    just include them as a list in a sheet... It does not sound as if the
    maintenance would be overly taxing.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3
    Steved
    Guest

    RE: Email from Contact List

    Hello Jim From Steved

    Jim I shall be taking your advice and do them individually.

    Thankyou.