sheets count

  1. #1
    Sheets number position
    Guest

    sheets count

    how do I return a value for the sheets number position? I can return the name:
    Sheets.Name

    But I want the value 34 if it were the 34th sheet out of 50 sheets. How do
    I find this?

    Please advise.
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: sheets count

    Sheets(sheet_name).Index

    Bob Phillips

    "Sheets number position" <Sheets number [email protected]>

  3. #3
    Rowan
    Guest

    Re: sheets count

    If you want to return the postion of the sheet then:
    activesheet.index
    or
    sheets("MySheet").index

    If you want to refer to a sheet by its postion then
    sheets(34).select 'etc

    hope this helps
    Rowan

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: sheets count

    Hi,

    The sheets index property returns its position in the sheets collection.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman