excel formula to recognize overtime in a day as you prep schedule

  1. #1
    H.L.S. 11 West
    Guest

    excel formula to recognize overtime in a day as you prep schedule

    Schedule template set up going to row 1 & 2 (top to bottom) for times in and
    out. I got all the other formulas. I only need the one that recognizes when
    to hit the overtime rate as I'm prepareing the schedule. Example: The
    employee gegins overtime rate at any part of a day after hitting 40 hours.

  2. #2
    Vacation's Over
    Guest

    RE: excel formula to recognize overtime in a day as you prep schedule

    post more specifics

    what do you want to have happen if the sum of hours in a range > 40

  3. #3
    Peter
    Guest

    Re: excel formula to recognize overtime in a day as you prep schedule

    Hi H.L.S,

    You will find a fully working timesheet with overtime recognition at
    J-Walks.
    Here's the adres:
    http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/timesht.htm

    Regards,
    Peter
    "H.L.S. 11 West" <H.L.S. 11 [email protected]> schreef in
    bericht news:[email protected]...