Can you test for a range (Q16:19) any cell is ISBLANK

  1. #1
    CRayF
    Guest

    Can you test for a range (Q16:19) any cell is ISBLANK

    I'm running a piece of code that loop and that basically writes a column of 4
    cells over itself to permanently change the data created by other
    calculations to be static. So as an example on the first pass it’s going to
    write over Q16:19.

    ActiveSheet.Range("Q" & j + 5 & ":Q" & j + 8).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("Q"
    & j + 5 & ":Q" & j + 8).Value

    My question is I’d like to test before writing over this data is all 4 cells
    have data (or that none are left blank). Is there a single command to test a
    rage of cells (Q16:19) to all be non-null.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Can you test for a range (Q16:19) any cell is ISBLANK

    Hi CRayF,

    > Is there a single command to test a
    > rage of cells (Q16:19) to all be non-null.

    If Application.CountA(Range("Q16:Q19")) = _
    Range("Q16:Q19").Count Then 'No blanks

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    CRayF
    Guest

    Re: Can you test for a range (Q16:19) any cell is ISBLANK

    thanks