Calculation / Iteration

  1. #1
    a Dutchman in Brazil

    Calculation / Iteration

    How can I set(check) in Tools/Options/Calculation the Iteration option, and the values of "Max. Iterations" and "Max. Change" in Workbook Open/Activate ???

    S.Krol

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Calculation / Iteration

    Add this code to your ThisWorkbook module (Right click the Excel Icon in the
    uppper left corner of the Excel window and choose View Code)

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    MsgBox Application.Iteration & vbTab & _
    Application.MaxIterations & vbTab & _
    Application.MaxChange
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson