Thanks for clarifying. I thought you were already using some code. The
wizard is an entirely different animal. I think I will let
another person give you guidance. I would suggest, however, that you employ
an ADO DSNless connection to grab your dataset and
append it to your desired table. For that, there is lots of sample code
available.

Best of luck!
--
RMC,CPA

"André Lavoie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Hi!

When I record the macro, I use Data/convert to MS Acces then the wishard ask
me to convert to a new data base or an existing one . If i chose to an
existing one I have to write the path of the Acces data base to wich I want
to put Excel datas. Doing this, Excel opens Access Application and next
steps are kept in charge, I suppose, by the Access application Wishard
because it asks me to :

1- indicate if first line contain titles of columns (then press next)
2- indicate where to put data in a new table or an existing one (then press
next)
3--
4-- then to let acces add à primary key
5- indicate the table name to where i want data to be stocked
and then Terminate the importation

Above actions 1 to 5 is what I called "parameters" in my preceding letter.

How to have a macro in which I could register The path of the wanted data
base and the parameters I need to configur the transfer operation to MS
Acces

Is this a little bit clearer?? I am a poor English writer!

The macro I would like to build should replace by code actions 1 to 5 the
wishard needs to transfer Datas from Excel 2000 to the Access data base
selected (path).

Thanks

A. Lavoie, Québec, Canada

"R. Choate" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> Please be more specific about the pathname of the table and your

parameters. What are we looking at here exactly?
> --
> RMC,CPA
>

> "André Lavoie" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...
> I have data in an Excel 2000 sheet that i want to trasfer to an existing
> Acces table. Want to generate code that will refer to the pathname of that
> table and respect parameters that i give when I do that manually. I

trided
> to record an excel macro as I usually do but when Access is in function

the