Block the cut option

  1. #1
    filo666
    Guest

    Block the cut option

    I'm having a lot of problems with the cut-paste options (right click and then
    cut) because all the formulas lost his reference; There is a way to block the
    cut option or to tell excell when the user uses the cut option excels doesn't
    cut also the references?

  2. #2
    Rocky McKinley
    Guest

    Re: Block the cut option

    Place this code in the workbook code module and it will stop all Cut and
    Coping.

    Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target
    As Range)
    Application.CutCopyMode = False

    Rocky McKinley

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    filo666
    Guest

    Re: Block the cut option

    Thanks Rocky, the information given has been helpfully