Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

  1. #1
    Moses Bunting
    Guest

    Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

    I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do it or even if it is
    possible. Outside of InfoPath that is. Thanks for any help.

    Moses Bunting

  2. #2
    Moses Bunting
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

    Thanks, I'll take a look.

  3. #3
    Simon Murphy
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

    Moses
    check out VSTO - visual tools for office this allows you program the task
    pane in all core office apps (in .net)
    cheers
    Simon