do anybody have a sample code for executing excel macro from vb code?<eom>

  1. #1
    B Deepak
    Guest

    do anybody have a sample code for executing excel macro from vb code?<eom>

  2. #2
    Simon Murphy
    Guest

    Re: do anybody have a sample code for executing excel macro from vb code?<eom>

    xlapp.run "macroname", any arguments [the ugly way]
    or callbyname
    or wb.ws.yourProc
    if you post your vb code and vba routine and I'll do a full example
    Access is cleaner if your vba code is in classes either your own or behind
    the excel objects
    cheers
    Simon

    "B Deepak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    B Deepak
    Guest

    Re: do anybody have a sample code for executing excel macro from vb code?<eom>

    Simon,

    As such, I dont have any specific requirement. But for the time being, I
    have to define a macro with array as a argument. And this macro should be
    called from our vb class with array as a argument.

    Waiting for ur reply...
    Thanks,
    Deepak
    news:%[email protected]...