Autofill information from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2?

  1. #1
    Kristy
    Guest

    Autofill information from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2?

    I currently have a file that lists items that were given to personnel (based
    on quantity) to perform their job. On the second sheet, I have created a
    sheet that the individuals will sign noting that they have been given these
    specific items. My question is, how do I have the quantity number (on sheet
    two) automatically filled from the value shown on sheet one? Ultimately what
    I am looking to do is have a drop down listing of all personnel, once a name
    is selected from that listing, it automatically gathers the information from
    sheet one and fills the form out on sheet 2. Any assistance you could
    provide would be much appreciated!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Autofill information from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2?

    Use the vlookup formula.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...