Add data to different worksheets in same workbook

  1. #1

    Add data to different worksheets in same workbook

    How do I add data to different worksheets in same workbook using vba. I tried different variations but I keep getting an error. I want to insert data in different cells of the worksheets
    Last edited by NewGuy100; 10-11-2005 at 03:10 PM.

  2. #2
    JNW
    Guest

    RE: Add data to different worksheets in same workbook

    Are you copying or using the code to put new data in a cell?

  3. #3
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Add data to different worksheets in same workbook

    What you want to do is not clear. Specifically, what do you mean by "add
    data to different worksheets"? Post back and provide details about what you
    have and what you want to do. HTH Otto
    "NewGuy100" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Took me a while but i figured it out. Thanks anyway. Got another question for you though. How can I choose a range using vba. For example, I know i want to start out with A1 but when i want to end the range at Column "D" I want my function to return the value of the row.
    Like:
    Range A1:Dx
    where x is the number returned from a function. Is that even possible
    It could be anyone of these.
    A1:D10
    A1:D15
    A1:D20