Retrieving data from work sheet to USER FORM

  1. #1

    Retrieving data from work sheet to USER FORM

    HI,

    Any possibility to have userform show work sheet data in required
    fields?

    I have a work sheet "sheet1"

    ID NAME AGE
    1 A 5
    2 B 12
    3 C 9

    I want single line to be displayed in Userform and user can move next
    or previous to view anther record.

    thanks for your response

    syed

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Retrieving data from work sheet to USER FORM

    This is slightly different, but you should be able to adapt the concepts to
    what you are doing:

    XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

    XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

    --------------
    Some references:

    How to use Visual Basic for Applications examples to control UserForms in
    Microsoft Excel

    John Walkenbach Form
    http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=168067
    XL97: WE1163: "Visual Basic Examples for Controlling UserForms"

    Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for Controlling
    UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97

    This Application Note is an introduction to manipulating UserForms in
    Microsoft Excel 97. It includes examples and Microsoft Visual Basic for
    Applications macros that show you how to take advantage of the capabilities
    of UserForms and use each of the ActiveX controls that are available for
    UserForms

    http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
    Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
    Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...