MaxLength Property issues

  1. #1
    JNW
    Guest

    MaxLength Property issues

    I have a textbox on a userform that needs to allow different lengths of text
    based on a radial selection. In the Optionbutton1_change event I tried
    putting:

    If optionbutton1.value = true then
    textbox1.maxlength = 7
    elseif optionbutton2.value = true then
    textbox1.maxlength = 9
    end if

    But, when I try to execute it gives a compile error saying that the method
    or data member can't be found.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    JNW
    Guest

    RE: MaxLength Property issues

    Sorry, I've been trying to change the maxlength of a label.

    *ahhh!!!*