too many combos

  1. #1

    too many combos

    Hi,
    I am trying to work with a workbook that has one sheet containing nearly 100 combo boxes. Each row would contain about 8 boxes that allow the user to select info.

    The sheet itself was not designed by me and redesigning is a not an option.

    Is there a way to go through each combo box by row and retrieve its info without having to reference them by name..

    Eg
    Start at row 1
    Take information from the combo box at A1, B1, C1, D1 etc then
    Then move to row 2 until end of the rows I specify.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: too many combos

    Why not create an array that holds the data the way you want. Then loop
    through all the comboboxes and populate the array.

    How you loop would depend on the type of combobox you are using.

    Which type:

    Forms Toolbar
    Control Toolbox Toolbar
    Data Validation