Replacing Non Printable Characters

  1. #1
    SA3214
    Guest

    Replacing Non Printable Characters

    I have a userform in which comments are entered in a Multiline Textbox.
    After transferring the contents of the textbox to a cell I find that it
    contains a non printable character symbol at the end of each line.
    How can I
    a) prevent this from happening and
    b) replace the existing non printable characters with Alt&Enter

    Regards and TIA

    Jim Burton

  2. #2
    SA3214
    Guest

    Re: Replacing Non Printable Characters - Sorted Now

    I have included a bit of code when saving the data
    i.e. Replace(textbox, Chr(13), "")
    and it seems to work ok

    also used it to cycle through the existing cells to remove previous
    occurrences

    Regards to all
    Jim Burton

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Przemek Karniewski
    Guest

    Re: Replacing Non Printable Characters - Sorted Now

    thanks simple but work perfectly

    Regards
    Przemek