VB6, How do i open (instead of edit) an excel OLE doc when it is double clicked?

  1. #1
    TexN
    Guest

    VB6, How do i open (instead of edit) an excel OLE doc when it is double clicked?

    writting an app in vb6. i created an ole object linking to an excel
    document. when it is double clicked, it enters an edit mode within my
    application. how do i set the object so it actually launches excel as
    the default "double-click" action, instead of edit?

  2. #2
    JackL
    Guest

    RE: VB6, How do i open (instead of edit) an excel OLE doc when it is d

    This seems to work

    Workbooks.Open FileName, 0, True

    expression.Open(FileName, UpdateLinks, ReadOnly, Format, Password,
    WriteResPassword, IgnoreReadOnlyRecommended, Origin, Delimiter, Editable,
    Notify, Converter, AddToMru, Local, CorruptLoad)