Autorun.inf

  1. #1
    Pam
    Guest

    Autorun.inf

    How do I make an autorun.inf for an excel file. I want to put this file on a
    CD and have it automatically open.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Autorun.inf

    Even though this says for .NET, most of it is general information

    HOW TO: Create an Autorun CD-ROM for Applications That You Create by Using
    Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    for example, here is one for Visual FoxPro

    How to enable Autorun for Visual FoxPro applications distributed on CD-ROM

    Each article has some additional links which may be useful information.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Autorun.inf

    this is from the developer edition of Office 2000

    MOD2000: How to Use the Autorun.inf File to Run a Package Created with the
    Package and Deployment Wizard