Porting Modules

  1. #1
    Mel Monroe
    Guest

    Porting Modules

    I am using a VBA to spawn a spreadsheet as a subset from a larger database
    and would like to port a pre-coded module from the main spreadsheet into the
    new, spawned one. Does anyone know how I can copy modules wholesale using
    VBA into a new spreadsheet?

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Porting Modules

    Have a look at this link...

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3
    Nigel
    Guest

    Re: Porting Modules

    Apart from copying the module in - see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

    You might also consider creating a template file with the required code
    already in it. Just open the template,drop your data in and save it with
    the required name. This assumes you want the same code and structure each
    time for different data sets.

    --
    Cheers
    Nigel