SEND KEYS?????? Please.... help...

  1. #1
    nisgore
    Guest

    SEND KEYS?????? Please.... help...

    Does anyone know how to make this code run???

    '[CODE SECTION]==========================================

    Sub waitForPageLoad()
    Dim IExp As InternetExplorer

    Set IExp = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

    set IExp.Visible = True
    IExp.navigate "http://finance.yahoo.com/" 'Reload issue only happens on
    sites
    'with post data, tables,
    etc...
    IExp.Stop
    IExp.Refresh
    'This is the problem here...
    IExp.SendKeys "{Enter}" 'Run-time error "438": Object doesn't
    'support this property or method.
    End Sub

  2. #2
    Paparazzo
    Guest

    RE: SEND KEYS?????? Please.... help...

    I don't think that there should be anything before Sendkeys - this statement
    just sends keystrokes from Excel to the active window/application. I normally
    use it after Appactivate, but if the first bit activates IE then that may not
    be necessary.