Zipping a file

  1. #1
    Chris
    Guest

    Zipping a file

    my code currently saves a file and then attaches it to an e-mail. is it
    possible to get it to zip the file after it has been saved and then attach
    the zipped folder?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Zipping a file

    Hi Chris

    Look here
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/windowsxpzip.htm

    If you use WinZip then there is a example to zip/mail on the winZip page
    Also my Outlook add-in have a option
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

    You can do it also with the Win XP zip program
    Will add a example soo for that but I want a better code to wait untill the zip file is ready first

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl