E-Mail Message at Completion - OUTLOOK

  1. #1
    JEFF
    Guest

    E-Mail Message at Completion - OUTLOOK

    Hello,

    I have a number of large files that get created and e-mailed to the
    interested parties. Rather than actually send the file, I would like to save
    them to the network and at the same time send a vanilla e-mail informing
    those interested that their file is now available. Is there some basic code
    I can add to the end of my script that allows me to dictate:

    Recipient(s)
    Subject
    Message

    TIA!

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: E-Mail Message at Completion - OUTLOOK

    Hi Jeff

    You can use this example and chnage the Body line
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/smallmessage.htm

    See how to add a link on the tips page
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    JEFF
    Guest

    Re: E-Mail Message at Completion - OUTLOOK

    Perfect... thanks