Transfering Data To another Workbook or Sheet

  1. #1
    Crowbar via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Transfering Data To another Workbook or Sheet

    I need to be able to transfer whole rows that contain anything that either
    has a value greater than 10 within one column or greater than 250 in another.

    When they are transfered, I need them not to overwrite the current data on
    that sheet but find the next emtpy rows and place them there.

    Hope you can help me

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Transfering Data To another Workbook or Sheet

    Dim rng as Range, cell as Range
    with worksheets("Sheet1")
    set rng = .Range(.Cells(2,1),.Cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup))
    End with
    for each cell in rng
    if rng.offset(0,3) > 10 or rng.offset(0,5)<250 then
    rng.EntireRow.Copy Destination:=worksheets("Sheet2") _
    .Cells(rows.count,1).end(xlup)(2)
    end if
    Next

    rng.offset(0,3) is column D
    rng.offset(0,5) is column F

    adjust to fit

    assumes column A in the source data is always populated.

    Tom Ogilvy