Toolbar lockout

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    Burrton, Kansas USA
    MS-Off Ver

    Toolbar lockout

    Hi!
    My workbook will be accessed through the web site (read only) by customers. I have a custom menu bar to elliminate the menus. Is there a way to stop them from accessing the toolbar menu (right-clicking the menu bar)?
    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Toolbar lockout

    You can use this Brian

    'Disable right clicking on the worksheet menu bar and other bars
    Application.CommandBars("Toolbar List").Enabled = False

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...